Taxi rideAfter our 45mins taxi ride we finally arrived at our 1st hotel to stay as my fren has to do her LASIK eye surgery der...the place is at Mutiara Damansara wer The Curve is...hotel name is The Royale Bintang...After check in we had our lunch den go to the Vista for my fren's appointment for her eye surgery consultation...
VISTAWhen my fren was doing her consultation which could take up for like 2hrs, me and her mum decided to walk around the Curve area der to look at the shopping stuffs...hehehe...the first thing I decided to head to was the Crocs shop to get 2 pairs of Crocs sandals for me and my Baby...too bad at that time der was no size for my Baby so I asked the salesperson to send the availabe size for my Baby to the MidValley Crocs outlet from their store at Sunway as 2 days after that we were to stay at Cititel, MidValley...after did some shopping and had some coffee, me and my fren's mum decided to head back to Vista to see if my fren is done wif her consultation...
STARBUCKS COFFEE
After my fren's consultation we head off for dinner den we head off to see some sightseeing at The Curve area b4 we call it the night since my fren was to do her surgery at 9am the next day...
The 2nd day I accompanied my fren for her surgery...it was a success...after the surgery I brought her back to the hotel so she can have her 3hrs sleep as required by the doctor to rest her eyes...while she was resting, me and her mum head out for lunch and some sightseeing/shopping...den we had to head back to the hotel after 2hrs so my fren's mum can put eyedrop for my fren...she has to put her eyedrop every 2hrs...at night we head out for dinner den more shopping den back to hotel cos the 3rd day we had to check out and check in to Cititel, MidValley...
On our way to Cititel, I was scared off my my fren's mum lorr...she keep on talking to the taxi driver abt ppl at Taiwan, Singapore taxi drivers cant do dis lar cant do dat lar...kia si lang beh zai gua lang si tourist ani...I remembered my fren reminded me that wenever we are to sit in a taxi we shud not act like as if we are tourists or else the taxi drivers will put up a high fare on us but den wif wat her mum did I was like OMG...my fren say me nia but din bother to shut her mum's mouth off...so that did scare me off lorr...
Finally reaching at Cititel, we checked in but we were unable to enter our room cos the room was not ready yet so we decided to head off for lunch at the Food Court der on the 3rd floor of MidValley...Wen we were heading off to the 3rd floor, I saw on the noticeboard that there was a Bridal Exhibition...I was so excited abt it that I was hoping to find GTC (the bridal gallery wer I am goin to take my wedding pics)...after our lunch we head off to the exhibition and I was really happy cos GTC joined the exhibition...I went in the exhibition to find GTC booth lor...so happy I saw Mr Murder (my fashion consultant; weird name huh?!?)...explained to him abt wat I need for my trip to KL on 29th May 2008...hehehe...after that we did some shopping before 2pm cos the reception ppl told us that our room will be ready by 2pm...after our shopping we decided to go back to the hotel at ard 2pm...I needed some rest at that time..so tired walk and walk nia...kehkeh...
We decided to go to Malacca on our 4th day in KL...the trip was smooth all the way till Malacca...with the good weather not until we reach Malacca lorr...my fren's mum mouth again so "masin"...say will rain...not long we at malacca terus rain...f***ing s**t...only manage to take pics at the Sathurdyst Church nia and wif a cannon at AFamosa area der nia...din get to take pic at Maritime museum wif the humongous ship...hehehe...wen we were at Malacca I get to try out the Chicken Rice Ball...was craving for that wen I saw it on TV...finally get to taste it...but it wasnt as good as what was said on TV...so plain like that...at Malacca oso is wer I get to taste RM3 soup...the soup was boiled for a long time wif herbs 1...I cant imagine my luck to be able to drink such good soup at such an affordable price...

On our way back from Malacca, it was raining lor...we reached KL around 7.30pm and headed straight for our hotel...we rushed to tapau for dinner and oso tapau tang yuen (glutinous rice balls) cos its the day to celebrate this day...
Tang YuenThe 3rd last day at KL we decided to spent our time at Bukit Bintang lor...we managed to shopped at Sungei Wang and Lot 10 nia lorr as we were in a rush oso since my fren has her eye appointment at 2.30pm...din manage to get much pics der though...it was ok for me cos after her appointment we went to KLCC to take more pics especially wif the twin tower...hehehe...


After KLCC we headed straight for a shop which is situated right in front of SOGO so I can buy some stuffs for my bestfren Asz...she needed some stuffs for her marriage dis upcoming June...after we bought all those stuffs we went of to Bangsar for seafood but my fren found out that Bangsar is not the actual place she wanted to go for seafood so she called her fren for help and her fren suggested we go to Jalan Alor for seafood at Wong Ah Wa place der...wow...the seafood der is damn good lorr...after dinner we decided to head straight for hotel cos I needed to have enuf rest for my vegetarian day on the next day...my fren's mum suggested we go to temple and pray in which a taxi driver suggested we go to Thean Hao Temple where it is not far from our hotel...

Thean Hao Temple
At the temple for once I feel myself so much at peace...the sight of the temple makes me feel so calm and for once make me feel like all my problems has gone away...another good sight der was many couples were der for marriage...beautiful!!! Din get pics of those cos I was busy praying...hehehe...after pray most of the couples ordi gone liao...
After praying, we decided to head back to the hotel lor cos I wanted to get enuf rest and not to be tired on a day wen I m a vegetarian nia...once back at hotel we headed straight for lunch at MidValley foodcourt cos ders a booth der that serves vegetarian der...I m so thankful that KL has a place like dat...After lunch, we all headed back to our room cos my fren's mum wanted to take a rest and pack some of their stuffs as we are to head back to Miri ont he following day...me and my fren decided to do some exploring as The Garden ,MidValley has just opened not far from our hotel...wa lao..the place der ah so expensive lor the stuffs...hehehe...cannot buy 1...afta some exploring we headed back to the hotel and I bought some ba kua for my Baby's family...we decided to go back hotel and start on our packing...hehehe...in the evening after I m free as a vegetarian we jus had our dinner at the chinese restaurant which is jus at the lobby of our hotel...the food is real good but too bad I cant take pics cos cameras arent allowed der...After dinner we walked around at the shopping area den we decided to go back to our room and be prepared for the early wake up the next day...
The final day we were at KL, I had to wake up at 2am cos I need to shower and also pack my toiletries into my luggage...we had to head off to the LCCT (Low Cost Carrier Terminal) cos we were using Air Asia at 4.30am cos our flight is 7.25am...since its an hour ride to the LCCT so we had better start our journey early...had breakfast at McD at the LCCT...
Our flight to Miri was a nice one and we had to stop by my fren's aunt place so I can get my car and drive back to Brunei...hehehe...I finally arrived my home sweet home at around 2.30pm...


No comments:
Post a Comment