13 December 2007

My 1st Posting

Hi Hi everyone...here is my first posting...used to blog in another page of mine but am getting rid of it soon...got sasak at some people...a BLOG is where I get to pour all my frustration out instead a friend of mine use it to attack me back by explaining all my frustrations to me...sigh...say she is dis becos of dis lar she is dat becos of dat lar...mana bulih me tahan tu...ndakan ia sorang ja yg lurus...ucap kedia sakit ati...nda ucap rah mana g kan me tumpah kan semua kekusutan yg bercelaru lam otak me...iatah guna nya blog tu...apa ler...baik jua some genius ppl create such a website...kehkehkeh...mun nda wah ntah apa kan terjadi rah org cam me ani...ada kali masuk mental wad...hahaha...
Ok...more into me...I am jus a normal human being who needs a space to pour out all my frustration abt work, life, friendship, shopping, fashion, etc. My other blog is to be cancelled cos of some reason...I hope that particular person does not find out abt my blog ere...hahaha...adakah me cakap ca2??? Anyways I am a married woman ordi!!! I cant believe it that I am married tho...got married 7mths ago...will be doin my ceremonial marriage next yr...
By the way peeps, I am a chinese yea...jgn liat cara me ckp melayu semua org pikir me melayu...hehehe...been in a govt secondary school for 5yrs and all my frens at that time were malays so dats wer I built my good malay lingo frm...nya org me ani nda mcm cina g...mana kan nda bapa cina mama org land dayak (asal Kuching)...kira me ani campuran lar...looks more of the mum side (nada mata sepet)...kehkehkeh...
Hey let me stop ere wif my intro 1st yea...hopefully wer will be more posting upcoming... ;)

No comments: