During my trip to KL, there were some things that I disliked and some things I liked and throughout this trip it shows me the true colour of my dis particular friend that I went wif...sigh...
DISLIKES:
1) Being left by my fren at a shop wen she didnt even bother to inform me which particular shop she is goin to...
2) Walking so fast at the shopping area as if the shops are goin to run away...
3) Fren's mum liking to brag...
4) Both my fren and her mum's mouth!!!
5) Crowded people and they tend to block the walkway talking to their friends...
LIKES:
1) Shopping for clothes - my size is available!!!
2) Nice sight and the courteous salesperson...
3) Extremely LOVE the temple der...
I guess there are most dislike den likes yea...that means I have learned a lesson lor...dun ever go makan angin wif dis particular fren and her mum...kehkehkeh...I decided to go at the 1st place is jus because she needs a companion to go wif to do her eye surgery but I din expect her mum to be someone like dis...
Enuf of posting liao lar...there are some other posts I would like to blog oso...hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment