13 January 2013

The beginning

Last Monday, my King started his first day at school. I send him to school for his first day at Tinkerbell Learning School which is situated on my way to work at Lambak Kanan. I am so proud of him as he shows no fear of wanting to go to school. In fact he was so excited!!! He woke up early in the morning to get ready and was so eager to get into the car and head to school. Here are some pictures to show his eagerness :D



He was ready by 720am ;)

Pose before he goes to the car


All set and ready. That's the spirit my boy!!!
Ready to go :D

He was being placed in front of the class

His face shows nervousness!!! My heart was breaking when I saw this expression
 :(

Then the principal of the school came in and he started to cry. It was really heartbreaking. I would understand that he is actually afraid of the principal though. I was also scared by the principal!!! Her appearance scared me!!! She was tall, quite huge, wearing some sort of animal print attire, blonde puffy hair, RED lipstick and has a loud voice. Appearance says it all to scare someone :s

Luckily the local assistant teacher was quick to calm him down

But as soon as he saw me about to leave, he cry again :'(
I quickly sneak in to the principal's office to get a signature for my out of office form and snapped a candid picture of my King. He was hanging on to the local teacher for dear life =.="

No comments: