13 January 2013

Look Of The Day - Purp Me Up

Yesterday was my birthday and hubs brought me to Empire for dinner. I opt for buffet dinner at Pantai Restaurant so we can enjoy our meal with the cool breeze from the beach side. It was the most relaxing moment I have with my hubs ^^

For such occasion, for sure I have to doll myself up :p Thus the pictures below. Enjoy~~



Using purple and white

To match up with my outfit for the night ;)

Side view 

The overall view ^___^

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
Coastal Scents 88 Prism Palette
Skin Food Sweet Almond Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline The Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara (Hello Kitty)
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette
Cheap fake eyelashes from Ebay

Face:
Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion
MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation
MAC Select Sheer / Pressed Powder
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
Model In A Bottle Setting Spray

Cheeks:
MAC Matte Blush in Emote
MAC Powder Blush in Amazon Princess (Limited Edition)

Lips:
NARS Lipgloss in Sweet Revenge

No comments: