26 December 2012

Taiwan 16/12/12

The 3rd day for us to be in Taiwan is the most exciting one for me!!! We saw panda!!! It was so exhilarating to see one of God's extinct creature live in front of my eyes ^^ Ok la~ I let the pictures doo all the job. Hehehe~

Had to cut down on meat for breakfast. Just plain porridge with bamboo shoot, french toast & fried carrot cake

Taking our ride to Taipei Zoo~~ Huhuhu

What I see from inside of the moving train O.o

We are finally here after about 9 stops :p

Entrance

The long queue outside to get our train ticket *phew*

We decided to get on the shuttle train to go to the end of the zoo and walked down to see the other animals along the way instead of walking all the way to the other end :p

The end of the zoo has these different kinds of animals


One of my favourite spot

Lucky to see them during their feeding time

This fella seems like he is being punished standing alone at this corner while the others are feeding at the other corner (pic above)

This species of penguin is half the height of SY :s

Me & Baby Penguins :)

This species has a unique name *LOL*

These are the jackasses!!! LOL

After looking at the penguins we had to rush down to the shuttle train station as we wanted to see the pandas. We skipped other animals and rode the shuttle train down again. Our ticket for the panda was at 11am

Feeling the breeze while going down

This is my aim of coming to the zoo. See live panda

We were right on time for their feeding. Here the panda is trying to grab the carrot that was hanging 

Failed the first time so...

Try again!!!

Feeding on bamboo this time :)

After from the panda site, we walked our way up again to see the other animals that we missed and we came across this shop that has these *kekekeke*

Got ourselves a milk bar and share ^^

We saw this koala last and it was sleeping =.="

After from the zoo, we had lunch at this place. SY's uncle treated us to this place to have steamboat. Food was really good!!!

Basic dish

Free slurpee~ I created the end :p

I did not take the basic soup base. I ordered for kimchi soup and it was marvellous!!!

I was so sakai that I had to take pic of these eggs. LOL XDD They are white in colour and they got stamped on :p

Since SY uncle insisted we add on meat for our order, I ordered these as per recommended by SY's uncle. Boy this is premium quality pork!!!

These clams came along too

The pork meat after being cooked

The clam was juicy too *drool*

My dessert. The ice cream was so tough to dig out thus the ice cream looks so little in my cone :(

SY and her relatives

SY's relatives are so sweet. They insisted I take a picture with them too ^^

After lunch, we shopped some more at Taipei Main Station area where there were many small stalls. Dinner came and we had our dinner at the station area. Came across this stall that serves hand made noodles. This is their order form

SY's beef noodle

My plain noodle with pork chop

After dinner we shopped some more around Ximending area and came across this stall that sells chicken chop

Of course we got to try as we didn't get one at Shilin Market
We ordered one and shared. Tastes good!!!
Next to the chicken chop stall, was a stall that sells cooling drinks *LOL* Nice strategy though. I got sugarcane with lemon ^^

No comments: