HB's work place held an appreciation night on 25th November at Royal Berkshire Hall, Jerudong and I joined him to support him as he performed a song on that night as per requested by his Bahasa Melayu department since the appreciation night was organized by them. I did not take much picture that night as I was enjoying myself too that night. There were games and entertainment that night too.
Too bad during that night, most of HB's colleagues left right after they had their dinner. So most of the games were played with less people during that night but still it is nice to know that they had the whole hall to themselves :)
Anyhows, here are some pictures below taken on that night ^^ Narration follows below each picture :)
 |
| Couple picture opportunity upon arrival at the hall :p This prop was available before entering the hall. |
 |
| Program for the night |
 |
| Couple picture again at the dining table *kekeke* |
 |
| Delicious creamy mushroom soup |
 |
| HB's performance time |
 |
| Singing to "Cinta Kristal" |
 |
| After dinner. Pose 1 |
 |
| Pose 2. I look fat here :( |
 |
| The bosses of HB's work place doing a performance |
 |
| Singing and dancing to the song "Bila Larut Malam" |
 |
| They even had props on *cool* |
 |
| Me & Dk Fatriah who was my ex-colleague and got posted to HB's work place :D |
No comments:
Post a Comment