21 December 2012

For more loving years to come 121212

Hi everyone. Finally I can make blog posts as I have just came back from my vacation to Taiwan with my best friend. This post will be on my simple wedding anniversary dinner at Villa Mauri. Hubs wanted to try at that place for quite awhile and all previous time I rejected his idea cos I knew it was expensive.  To make him happy I agreed with his idea to go to this place for our anniversary dinner. Boy was the food such a disappointment to me. Paying the price was not worth the quality :s 

Besides dinner, I got my anniversary gift from hubs too!!! Hehehehe~ Been hinting him quite awhile whereby I left a one week reminder alarm in his handphone about getting a Samsung Note 2 for me :p On the eve of our anniversary he still pretends on not getting me a gift :( But then the surprise came the next day which is the actual date of our anniversary :p He mentioned that we are to head down to my place earlier than what we had initially planned so he can get my gift for me!!! Boy was I happy!!! Kekekekeke~ 

Not wanting to type so much, I shall post up pictures of the food we had. I shall not post up any picture of my gift as I bet everyone knows how a Samsung Note 2 looks like!!! Woootzzzz~ 

P/S: Please google for Samsung Note 2 if one do not know how it looks like :p



Hubs said that he specifically booked the whole restaurant for two of us only :p As when in fact there were no customers at all at that time *LOL*
The menu

They have got my favourite sauce to eat with pizza :D

Green apple juice for me

Hubs taking coffee

Hawaiiana pizza

My portion

Hubs and his pizza

Happily eating it

This Crispy Crab dish was the biggest disappointment!!! I was expecting fresh crab meat but what I got was those fake crab meat with their pincers that one can find in any supermarket cold storage section!!! *fuming*

This dish was ok ok for me. Hubs did not like it cos he says that there is still a distinct lamb smell to it :s

Overall for me and hubs, this will be our first and last time experiencing at this place for food :s

No comments: