05 December 2012

Never bored

On 25/11/12, HB's work place held an appreciation night and I decided to tag along with HB to support him as he was required to perform a song. Kekeke~ So I had come up with a look to go along with my black & grey coloured traditional outfit with some blings on it. I lent the outfit from a colleague of mine :p


There is nothing out of the ordinary with the look. Its just a smoky look as my outfit was only in two tone colour. Narration are as of the pictures below ^^


P/S: I called this the "Smoke It Out" look.



Simple greys and black for the eyeshadows

So happy with how my brows looked here :p

Wish I had glitters to play with for this look

Simple straight blown hair to go with this look
The overall look

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
Skin Food Sweet Almond Eyeliner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner in Zero
Maybelline The Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara (Hello Kitty)
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette
Cheap fake eyelashes from any beauty store

Face:
Collagen Ampoule as Primer
MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation
MAC Select Sheer / Pressed Powder
MAC Studio Finish Concealer 
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer

Cheeks:
MAC Matte Blush in Emote
MAC Powder Blush in Amazon Princess (Limited Edition)

Lips:
Coastal Scents Lip Liner in Natural
AVON Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Nude

No comments: