Last Friday, my bestfriend, Veronica celebrated her daughter's one month old birthday at Lucky Restaurant. It was dinner time whereby buffet line of food was served. All in all, the food was damn delicious!!! Didn't snap many pictures though cos my phone battery was low at that time *huhuhu* But still some pictures were taken. Kekeke~ Enjoy ^^
![]() |
| The birthday decoration |
![]() |
| Baby Cayla sleeping upon arrival at her birthday party |
![]() |
| Really sleeping tightly :p |
![]() |
| Compulsory for birthday celebrant |
![]() |
| Start of the buffet line. Utensils for everyone |
![]() |
| I did not try this. Hehehe~ |
![]() |
| Took this chicken when it was still piping hot and it was really delicious |
![]() |
| This came out piping hot too and it was just the perfect taste. Not too sweet and not too sour |
![]() |
| I love the crabmeat sauce as the crab meat is there |
![]() |
| My favourite of the night!!! |
![]() |
| I hate mixed vegetables cos I had to sort through which are my favourite vegetables :s |
![]() |
| Desserts |
![]() |
| I did not try this desserts. Trying to avoid sweet food ;) |
![]() |
| Everyone hungry liao |
![]() |
| My dinner portion. No rice at all :) |
![]() |
| This is a must for me :D |
![]() |
| Mummy and baby |
![]() |
| Beautiful family |
![]() |
| Me & HB |
![]() |
| Bel & HB |
![]() |
| No paparazzi please!!! |
![]() |
| Michaelina's cute daughter!!! |
![]() |
| Me, mummy & Cayla ^^ |























No comments:
Post a Comment