Last week, one of my best friend from KK showed me some pictures of a handbag from the brand Sisley to me. The handbag is actually on sale by one of her KL friend. My best friend Gin, knows that I am into animal print thus she recommended her KL friend to me and showed this item that I finally bought *wide grin* Without further due let's have a look at the bag below :p
![]() |
| Tightly wrapped box |
![]() |
| With my Sisley animal print bag inside |
![]() |
| I have never heard of this brand before so I did my research online and found out that it is a famous brand in France O.o |
![]() |
| Inside the Sisley bag is my animal print bag in my favourite colour!!! |
![]() |
| The brand name |
![]() |
| MY BAG!!! |
![]() |
| Even the inside is also in my favourite colour ^^ |
![]() |
| Comes with a cosmetic bag which is perfect for all my lipticks :) |
![]() |
| There is even a sling strap to it. Just perfect!!! |









No comments:
Post a Comment