23 June 2012

Coffee Lovers

Yesterday, my best friend, Shin Yi and I had a lunch date at Citi Square. Our intention is to try this new coffee place called Gloria Jeans Coffee ^^ Upon arrival, we noticed that Gloria Jeans Coffee does not serve heavy food for lunch. Well, what can one expect from a coffee shop right?!? Hehehe~ Anyhows, we decided to have our lunch at Fish and Co then return back to Gloria Jeans Coffee for our coffee. Kekeke~ Enjoy the pictures that I have taken for that day :D


Lunch at Fish and Co. Looking through the menu 

My drink - Mojito. I LOVE THIS!!!

Shin Yi's drink - Passion drink

Soup of the day - seafood chowder

Our only order - grilled chicken with fish. Came with two side dishes where we chose mashed potato (really SOFT!!!) and coleslaw

This is my portion of the food as my tummy can't fit anything more than this plus I am not into fried foods that much anymore :))

Shin Yi had to finish a huge part of the fish O.o

What we aimed for, we got it!!! Verdict - better than Coffee  Bean. Still lose to Starbucks a bit ;)

No comments: