02 December 2010

Test Test Test :p

Hi everyone~ Here I am at home on my second day of holiday doing nothing but updating my blog :p The holidays has started two days ago but I am still required to go to work in the mornings only to do some sales for school stuffs. So I have my afternoon free and here I am :) I have another 2 weeks to go before HB and I go off for our 3rd honeymoon. This time we are heading back to my mum's hometown, Kuching. This is because I want to fulfill my grandfather's wish on bringing my HB back to Kuching. Finally, his wish is fulfilled and I so can't wait :D


Ok if you had read my blog recently on the 3 new products I bought, today I am going to give a review on two of those products which are the Eve Pearl's salmon concealer and the Coastal Scents eyeshadow primer. I will not give a long review as I did a test on those products and here are the results I have obtained. The following pictures shall explain on the result of the test.

Before putting on Eve Pearl's salmon concealer

After putting on Eve Pearl's salmon concealer. See the difference?!? Marvellous!!! Will buy again :D

Here I am trying out the Coastal Scents Eyeshadow primer. Had it on at 8am

It really bring out the vibrancy of the eyeshadow colour

Still perfect at 8am

4 hours later - after work

Notice my lids were oily

Worse of all...creasing!!!

That's how bad the eyeshadow primer is!!!

Creasing badly :s One product I regret buying!!! Will NEVER buy again O.o

No comments: