11 December 2010

Reunion

Today I went to Season's restaurant to have TRUNCH with my ex-2B students of 2008. It was such a lovely afternoon despite that my students arrived late!!! Hahahaha. They promised to meet me up at 2pm and they were the ones who arrived at 2.15pm. I waited for them while listening to some entertainment by the staffs of Season's restaurant.


I manage to get some pictures so enjoy :)


Was being entertained by the staff there while waiting

Latecomers!!!

Then there are more latecomers *ggrrrrr*

Guess who's dish is this :p

Boy are the guys fast in digging into their food :p

Me & Nurdiyana

Me & Hazirah

Me & Husna

Me & Nurliyana. Nurliyana moved to SMLK in 2009.

Me & Wafiy. He is so thin *jealous*

SMSABians...

Only 5 students of ex-2B 2008 came :((

Outdoor shoot

Nurliyana gave me these lovely cupcakes :)

No comments: