These will be my final online purchases for the year 2010. Hehehe~ Bought two new products from Coastal Scents namely 88 Prism Palette and Eyeshadow Primer.
So far I am loving the colours on the Prism Palette as there are matte and shimmer colours. Furthermore, this seems like a good palette if one wants to go travelling and requires a variety of colours to match their outfit :)
As for the eyeshadow primer, I might give it another test tomorrow as I did a test just now after I got it and I wore it for only 2hrs and I saw some minor creasing of my eyeshadow. One thing about the primer is that it has shimmer in it :s Kinda regret a bit for getting it but then I shall wait for tomorrow's test before giving it away :s
Now, let's enjoy some pictures :p
No comments:
Post a Comment