Today is just the 7th day of holiday and I am so bored at home. I have no English series to watch despite finishing "Criminal Minds" last night. I have no where to go except for next week when I fly off :( I practically am such a lazy bum bum waiting for the days to pass by for my 3rd honeymoon flight to Kuching.
I am so happy for this trip as HB and I will be flying back to my mum's hometown for our 3rd honeymoon. I have a number of places to visit and all are being planned nicely. I am so glad that my Uncle Lambros is willing to drive us around!!!
Upon our arrival at Kuching, I have requested my Uncle to bring me and HB off for some delicious Kuching Kolomee then head home. For the next day, I have planned to go to The Spring as there are a few MAC items I need to buy. Then HB would like to have some decent food there too. For this shopping trip, my cousins will be joining us as there are a few items they want to buy too :)
On our 3rd day there, my mum has organised a bus trip to Buntar for some seafood moment but before that, we will be heading to Taman Budaya aka Cultural Village so my HB can experience some nostalgic moments of how our ancestors houses look like a long time ago.
As for our 4th day, I have planned to go to a Chinese Temple situated somewhere at town area as it will be a vegetarian day for both me and HB.
5th day onwards shall be planned upon my arrival at Kuching as I have no idea where to bring HB yet :p But for sure is I wanna bring him go to a place where there is waterfall that my younger sister has ever been!!!
Penning off as I am writing out of boredom :p
No comments:
Post a Comment