09 September 2010

Latest :)

Today I decided to head down to Bandar just to meet up with my mum and have lunch with her. It was a hot afternoon. After picking up my mum, I head straight to the postal office to collect my parcel. After that, we went to Golden Leaf to have our lunch and have mother-daughter bonding :) We talked alot!!! When we finished our lunch, I send my mum back home and I went back to HB's crib at Tutong. It was such a hot afternoon but come night time it was horrible. Rained non-stop since 5pm till now (it's 9.45pm while I am typing this). Until Tutong town was submerged in water. See pictures below and you will see what I meant :)

My parcel

Bent liner

Benefit brand. Got it off from E-Bay.

So far I am loving the brush :) My previous Sonia Kashuk bent liner bristles went haywire :(

One night in Tutong town

Goodness~ Look at the water level :s Spot the white car and note the water level

Look at the car with lights on and check out the water level with its tyre O.o

Pour and pour and pour~ Water level also rising :s

Taxi stand also flood O_____O

No comments: