17 September 2010

Blardy angry *ggrrrrr*

Few hours ago I was really pissed off with what my 3rd brother in law (BIL) told my HB. He told my HB that he might not be able to pick us up from Miri on 30th December. WTFH?!?!?!? Ergh~ That really puts me off man. Let me explain the whole story below.



Last month, I bought airline tickets for my mum and Hanis to return to Kuching during the December holidays so my mum can do her half yearly check up. After giving a long thought, I manage to coax HB to give in and make another honeymoon trip. This time to Kuching, my mum's hometown. Before purchasing our airline ticket, I did some surveying whether to use RBA or MAS airlines. If we were to choose MAS airlines, we have to go to Miri first then can fly to Kuching.



After surveying the airline ticket online, I discovered that if we were to use RBA, the tickets will cost us BND770 (return ticket for 2) which is f***ing expensive!!! When I surveyed MAS airlines, it costs RM690 only (return ticket for 2) which is approximately BND300 only!!! So before the price increases again, I quickly made numerous phone calls to my friends and BIL to ask them whether anyone of them can send us to Miri on 17th Dec and pick us up from Miri on 30th Dec. My friends were unable to help me as they were travelling too and in the end we got a final answer from my 3rd BIL that he is able to send and pick us up on both dates. So it was settled and I proceed to purchase the ticket online.



Then back to my original story at the first paragraph, my 3rd BIL informed HB that he might not be able to pick us up on 30th Dec because he plans to go KK by car with his "friend" who actually is a mega fucking ugly bitch!!! Geez~ I mean he has been to KK in June and want to go to KK again in Dec from 27th Dec till 02nd Jan. What is there at KK that u need to be there for 1 fucking week? I totally blame this on the fucking bitch that has been influencing him all this while. Haiz~



She see me and HB going for vacation and she also want to go. Worse still choose a date to clash with our date. Grrr~ How idiotic!!! Don't know what is she really thinking. Sigh~



Enough of me ranting. Will update more about this news if there is any update. Tata~

No comments: