16 September 2010

Crazy Haul!!!

Few days back, HB and I brought my mum, aunt and 2 cousins down to Miri to have a little shopping. I did not buy much stuffs. Just bought my facial stuffs only BUT I did spend big especially for my mum :) Just feel like spending on her. View the pictures below to see what I got for my beloved mummy :)

Bonia

Sunglasses

Designed picked by mummy herself

Overview of the sunglasses

Then at Parkson got her something too

Saw something nice from this brand last week in Brunei

Surveyed this wallet in Brunei and damn its cheaper in Miri!!!

Mummy also liked this wallet personally and so do I :)

Many money compartments too

What I liked about Miri items is that they do come with a WARRANTY card *wootz*

My heart itchy itchy so I go buy myself a wallet similar like my mum's. Bought this at Hua Ho and the Sembonia here sucks!!!

Same brand, same outside design

The inside of the wallet

Only difference - this has more money compartments :)

I am so happy to see these numbers embossed on the wallet despite having no warranty card. With this product identity, I can make a report to their site if there is any fault with the wallet :)
Despite spending for my mum, I also did some spending for my Aunt Paula as well. Bought her a new sunglass (Marie Claire) and wallet (Sembonia). I did not manage to take pictures of those items because Aunt Paula headed back to Limbang before I had the chance to. Hehehehe~ Told ya it was a crazy haul :p

No comments: