School holidays has started last week and it is not until today then I get to really enjoy it. Now what did I do u may ask. Let's see.
When holiday started, had 2 parties to attend then I can finally take a one day break before I start off with setting exam papers which are due once school term starts. I was like WTFH when our 2nd boss informed us that exam papers are due when school term starts. Hello?!? It's the holidays. Not workaholidays :s
Anyhows, putting those aside I started doing my work at the beginning of this week by putting extra hours in order to complete 3 different levels of exam papers. Made myself slept late for 2 days straight and face the laptop longer than usual.
Finally, after all the hardwork, I finished my work!!! Ergh~ All the stress in me has been released and now I can do what I want without thinking of what is due when school term starts. Wuhooooo~
No comments:
Post a Comment