24 May 2010

Project: Depotting

I was so inspired to depot my NYX Trio eyeshadow when out of the blue I remembered that I have a straightening iron. I was so dumb last time to not think that my straightening iron can be used to depot those using the heat method :s Last time I tried to depot using Enkore's method of using pliers and alcohol, I end up cracking many of the shadows that I gave up. Now with the heating method, I manage to crack ZERO shadows *wwhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* Have a look at my new palettes :p

Empty NYX Trio eyeshadow cases after depotting

More in the rubbish bin :p

4 main shadows that can fit into this palette

Never knew I had many purples & blues that it needs one palette for these 2 colours only :s

The pinks & rarely used colour palette

The inside of the 4 main shadows palette with its labels

Purples & blues palette with its labels

Pinks & rarely used colours palette with its labels

Overall used are 3 palettes :s

No comments: