07 May 2010

Let's Celebrate

Last night, HB's family and my family had a celebration. It is what I would call a 4 in 1 celebration as we are actually celebrating an advanced Mother's Day celebration and the BIRTHDAYS of 3 people. The birthday peeps are my BIL, MIL & SIL (05th, 07th & 10th respectively). Hence I tried my utmost best in organizing this event and I am SOOO happy cos it was such a success!!! There were no complaints or what so ever :D

We celebrated at Charcoal's Grill and I manage to get the function room which is situated at 1st floor of the hotel which is adjacent to Charcoal's. Boy was I so happy when I entered the function room. It was so perfect for such celebration!!! I have no regrets of the food served that night as there was refill even though we ordered for 20 persons buffet meal. There was also a projector and microphones for those who wanted to karaoke but too bad the song choices were not that many. Should have brought our own cds. Hehehe.

Anyhows, enjoy the pictures taken during the night below :)

Before the dinner starts - view of the section where the food was arranged

Overview of the function room

The relaxing section for karaoke

A very good idea for this to be in the function room so we don't have to climb up and down just to go to the loo :)

Our buffet menu for the night starts here **Please refer to the name if dish after each picture**


This garlic bread comes along with the soup

The green salad as appetiser has 2 dressings






Even though its only tomato based sauce but we can taste the fresh tomatoes of this sauce


This goes with the spaghetti






This sauce goes with the fish dish




This sauce goes with the lamb dish




This sauce goes with the chicken dish




Our cakes for the night

As dinner starts...






He has his own set of dinner utensils :D







After dinner activity :p

Karaoke time!!!


1st cake

2nd cake

Stupid Secret Recipe person who forcefully squeezed this cake into their small box *hmmppff*


Smearing on the side

All the lovely mothers :D

Cutting the mother's day cake

The birthday celebrants!!! I meant the 3 adults are the birthday celebrants *LOL*

The celebrants cutting cake

Only picture of me for the night. I was the busy photographer for the night :p

CW & bf with our sunshine :D

CW & bf

When most of the family members had gone home...

The real karaoke-ing begins :p

HB with his karaoke actions

Then they really got into action and sang their heart out till the speaker "pacah" *LOL*

No comments: