25 May 2010

Makeup Demo at Maktab Sains 8th May & 15th May 2010

Few weeks back, I was given TWO opportunity by a friend of mine who is teaching at Maktab Sains, Jln Muara. She hired me to conduct two sessions of makeup demo for her school's Vanity Club. So I went to the school twice which was on 8th May and 15th May respectively. I had lots of fun teaching / educating the girls all I know about basics to application of makeup. For once, I felt so happy in this club!!! I so really wish my school would let me establish a club that involves makeup but I know there is a VERY VERY small chance for that to happen :s

Anyhows, let's enjoy the pictures taken by the students during the 2 day makeup demo sessions :)

1st session - 08th May 2010
Starting with basic - moisturizing

Rub it all over the face

A student volunteered to have neutral colours on

We have to put on foundation first

The other girls waited eagerly

They had some of the makeup stuffs too

After foundation, they are waiting for instructions on what to do next :)

Some are still blending out their foundation

This one rub until pening *LOL*

Don't know what we were looking at :s

My stuffs

After foundation, its concealer time. Students queue-ing up for concealing

Dab dab dab to cover
2nd session - 15th May 2010
The lovely students of Maktab Sains

More of them :)

All happy faces of Vanity Club

Selected a volunteer with a wide face for contouring

Explaining to the students about what contouring can do to a wide face person

Tearing because she can't stand lining her lower lash line

The overall look :D (with flash)

Look without flash

Putting on her tudung after makeup :s

All queue-ing up to be made up :)

Some of my stuffs

My ever faithful 88 palette

My blush palette with my brushes

My mascaras, lip liners and gloss

My wipes, moisturizer, primer & foundations

Some of the student's makeup items

*hahahahahaha*

Can still play peek-a-boo *LOL*

Smiling gleefully while watching the demo

Students trying on each other

Students asking me tips about eyelining

Asking for more eyelining tips

This student volunteered herself also to have blue shadows :)

Application of blue colour

Giving tips on application of colour

Water lining the lower lid

Mascara application

Apply it on the other side too

Finishing up on the mascara

The complete look

She also volunteered to have make up on herself

She wanted yellow colour :p

Pat pat pat the colours on :)

Done with one side of the eye

Do the other side again

Blend blend blend

Step back to take a look

The final happy look :D Due to time constraint, I was unable to bring out the yellow colour more :(

As time was coming to an end

All girls posing for the camera after the session

More of the girls


The last group of the girls

No comments: