26 May 2010

Project: Depotting Urban Decay Primer Potion

I was once again inspired today to depot my primer potion after having difficulty digging it out this morning. So right after my financial regulations briefing in the afternoon, I went straight to Hua Ho Manggis Mall and bought some stuffs from Guardian which one of it will be used to put my depotted primer potion. Want to know how I do it? Please follow the pictures as each tells its story :D

Firstly, we need an empty container that has been sanitized. You can use alcohol to sanitize it. I bought this off from Guardian at Hua Ho Manggis Mall.

Next u need alcohol for sanitizing the container and also your knife

A knife to cut through the primer potion bottle

And of course you need the urban decay primer potion :p

Take the knife and cut throught the widest top part of the bottle and use the wand to dig out the potion and transfer it to the empty container. Further cut the most lowest part of the bottle and repeat the transfer step

After depotting, this is what the bottle will look like :)

After all has been depotted. So messy :s

After a little cleaning and settling it down

Cover it up and one can use this for another 6-8months!!!

No comments: