13 September 2008
Pissed?!?
I sometimes do wonder if people are being blind or ignorant. When someone gives u a compliment, do you thank the person? When someone gives u an advice, do u thank the person? When someone asks u a question, do u reply the person? Sigh. Recently I asked one of my colleague a question on Facebook (FB) and I realized I did not even get a single reply. This colleague can reply other comments and questions posted by other people LATER than me and totally ignored my question. I was like - ARE YOU PISSED OFF AT ME??? If you do, then might as well don't bother to upload your stuff for other people especially a kaypoh one like me to see and ask/comment. Damn. That feels much better. Hahaha. To think she say she will post up her stuffs soon but nada jua. Why??? Embarassed that some of it are not nice??? Hahaha. Ketulahan!!! OMG - my evil self is out. Help!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment