Wedding bells
OMG - I just realized that my wedding is coming up soon. Well at least I have got most of my preparations done already. Will be going off to KL next week to get my wedding albums and select my AD wedding gown/evening gown. In the mean time I am there, I will be doing my LASIK also. For those who wants to get a preview of my pre wedding pictures, you can do so my clicking here. Just tell me who you are and I would be most honoured to give u my wedpass for my lovely site. Here is a sneak preview of my website. Hehehe :)
1 comment:
Hi!
how are you? I Jo from the Netherlands and i am looking for advice for preparing for my wedding. I have no clue. My BF is also Dutch and would he fit all the clothing for the photoshoot? What would it costs me and so on!
Please give me your webpas so i can have a look at your pre or wedding pictures
Post a Comment