Hi everyone! Its been a long time that I have blogged. Been totally busy with my life. Work has me caught up and Facebook has kept me away from blogging ~ahaks~ Anyways, here I am again to start on my blogging life. I hope I can keep up with all the stories that has happened in my life. Let's see what I would like to say today. Hmm...First of all, Brunei has started the fasting season and thus our school timetable has changed also. So far I have to suffer 2 weeks of horrible timetabling as I get tired easily with this new timetable whereby we only have 25mins to teach for each period. I feel like a mad woman rushing from one class to another class. Plus I have started wearing glasses as my LASIK surgery is just 12 days away and this is stressing me out. I am not so use to wearing glassses and this time I have to be on glasses for 2weeks before my surgery. I get migraines easily wearing glasses so I am so hoping the time would pass by so fast so I am a 20/20 vision bride. Hehehe.
I will be going off to KL in 12 days time for my AD gown selection and also LASIK. So eager for it. I especially can't wait for my LASIK to be done. Last night had a sit down discussion with our wedding planner and also decorator. Everything went smoothly and as planned. So now we can brush our hands off from all the decorations and flowers. Left is only to buy wedding stuffs which will be this coming 19th when we are going to Miri to buy.
I am so happy that I have made new friends who are actually from KK, Sabah. They are Romina and Gin. They have helped me alot as we are GTC brides (KL). Hehehe. I would really love to meet them up!!!
I think arr I typed a lot liao horr. I too lazy liao. Some other time I blog again yea. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment