10 August 2008

Evil Happy!!!

One of my colleague recently had his/her wedding. I particularly was angry at first towards this colleague because he/she knew that I am going to do my wedding this year and yet he/she rushes hers to be before mine. He/she had minimal time to prepare for his/her wedding and complaining about the stress of preparing it. Nobody asks him/her to get married in a short while. Nobody says that wedding preparation can be done in 3months!!!

My wedding preparation takes me 1 year. Finally am getting married this end of the year. Hehehe. Alright back to my colleague story. I was sad a little bit though as I was unable to attend his/her wedding (being banned by my bro-in-law to prevent any mishaps before my own wedding) but am also glad that I did not attend it. There were a number of mishaps happening on his/her wedding. Scary when I come to think of it. What happened you may ask. The following are what happened:

1) His/her MUA has not shown up at 10.30am as when his/her invitation is at 11am. OMG!!! *if it were me I would definitely panic* Well, for me I think he/she deserved it!!! **thus my blog title - evil happy** Nobody asked him/her to rush in marriage. *evil laugh* Last minute wedding = last minute find MUA = thus poor service!!!

2) Many of his/her invited guests did not turn up as they are mostly booked for other functions. He/she distributes his/her invitation card 2weeks before the AD. *crazy*

3) Another one of our colleague who attended his/her wedding had an accident after his/her function. *Argh* That could have happen to me as my this another colleague had his/her accident at the Manggis roundabout. *scary* See how bad luck it is to do a wedding during the Ghost Month Festival??? And how bad it is when one tend to plan a wedding in a rush just because one wants to be ahead of another???

Anyways, I am glad he/she is married and yet so happy as in *evil happy* that his/her wedding did not go well!!! *evil laugh all the way*

No comments: