I am so angry. My younger sister made me so angry. Because of what I posted yesterday in my blog, I put up my nick in my msn to ask her to "Get out of my house if she can't stand my rule, my style". Then she reply in her msn nick by saying "Bakal saja aku pikirkan mama! How I wish I can". So I replied "If she was really thinking about our mum, her attitude would not be like how she is now". She replied to me "Not everybody has the same attitude like you. You have a Miss Goody Two Shoes - Miss Know It All attitude!". That really pissed me off then I say to her "You know we don't have the same attitude then why are you still in my house. Scared?!?". Eventually she replied to me "You don't have to worry. I have a place to stay when I move out.I curse you and your generation. Hell with your wedding. Selfish bitch".
I was like WTF?!? Lose already u curse someone?!? I just replied to her by saying "What's with the curse?!? Its because you lose already that's why you cursed!!!"
Sigh. I hate these things man. I do sometimes wonder why this happens to me. Is it not enough that I provide everything?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment