04 July 2008

Long time no see

Hi peeps!!! Its been a long time since I have blogged. Been too busy with my work lately eventhough I had the holidays last week. Busy with what u asked?!? *hehehe* Well, during the holidays I had been busy with my wedding preparations like meeting up various people. I had meetings with photographers/videographers, banquet manager, florists and wedding planner.

It was such a tiring time. Not to mention that, I also conduct for extra class for the whole two weeks for my PMB Express students. I kesian the students that's why I sacrificed my holidays for them. *ahem ahem - dedicated teacher la konon* ahaks.

So what have I been up to this days. Hmm... Nothing much. Been staying at home doing never ending work. Accompany mum at home. I decided to blog today also because I realized I did not blog for so long liao. *hehehe*

I actually got things to do. Like finishing up my LP, packing some of my clothes to go back to my Baby's crib at Tutong tomorrow, relaxing *ahaks*.

I actually sms-ed my a number of my friends this morning to ask them out for a movie called Hancock staring Will Smith. Made me sad after they reply my sms. All can't make it. :'(

Bel knows that I really wanted to watch Hancock but she end up making a date with her colleagues for tomorrow night already. Jacy is no heran one. She is always the paling semangat to watch with other people because other people love to invite her to watch movies. Boon has to work and so does jimmy. *sigh*

I guess I will just wait for my siblings to buy the DVD and I shall watch from there. *ahaks* ;)

No comments: