18 May 2008

Damn!!!

Wanted to do facial, body scrun and body massage today but too bad I can't because there was no one available at Zen Spa since all of them were fully booked till 8.30pm. Sigh!!! They need more masseuse. I had them call the Kiulap branch and also the same thing. Fully booked. Wah!!! Makes me think lor. Malay people still kaya kah until can still go for massage?!? Hehehe.

I need to do all of the above because I am going to have my wedding photo shoot in 2 weeks. So all of the above has to be done 2 weeks before to make the unwanted sights on the body/face to disappear on time by the date of the photo shoot.

End up I do my own facial at home. Save money!!! Hahaha.

There is 13 days left before my photo shoot and 6 months away to my wedding. Having all the pressure!!!

No comments: