Wow...time do pass by so fast. I have been busy with moving out that I don't even have time to blog in anymore. Anyways, here I am fully settled down already getting ready to blog all my life again. Hehehe. Let' see my journey since 19th April.
So far I know is that I have finally moved into my new place here at Sg Hanching. Its a government rental place. At least I don't have to pay so much for rental anymore. Every month my pay will be deducted automatically $130 only. That does not include electricity and water though.
What else?!? Oh ya. I attended a workshop few days ago at UBD. UBD has not change a bit though. I stil recognize most of the area there except that there are more buildings around. Hehehe.
The workshop I attended was for School Progress Assessment for SPN 21 where the workshop is of no use at all. What I learned from the workshop is what I have learned before in UBD undertaking the course of Assessment in School. Basically how to set good questions only. The stupid thing is that on the last day of the workshop, I fell asleep while the facilitator was talking. *tsk tsk* Hahaha. I can't help it already. The earlier few days already got feel sleepy but I forced myself to stay awake. How do I make myself to stay awake?? I read my story book. Hahaha.
Plus this morning there was advanced field & track event for the school annual sports day. I didn't even attend. *I have my reasons*
I went to 3 banks this afternoon to settle all address changing since I have moved to this new place. So many things to do. Sigh.
Anyways, my Baby will be coming tomorrow night and I can't wait to meet him. *Argh* I have to teach tomorrow. Oh no!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment