24 August 2012

A little treat

Exactly last Friday, me and one of my bestfriend, Shin Yi went out for dinner as I was home alone at that time. Luckily Shin Yi is willing to accompany me for dinner :p After our dinner at Yappy Kopitiam, we headed off to Seri Kiulap Plaza as I wanted to check some makeup items at Shop @ Sarah's since they are having a Ramadhan promotion ;) I manage to get some stuffs that I have been wanting *wink* Pictures below are what I got :D



All my items are nicely wrapped in a paper bag ^^

Got 3 items only :p

The very famous jumbo pencil in Milk. Will try this out soon as I will be attending a wedding reception :)

Was attracted to this lip gloss cos its blue *kekeke*

It is blue but when applied to lips it turned clear :)

Have been waiting for Shop @ Sarah's to bring in this colour and finally it is in my hands :)

My most favourite colour cos I usually use it for highlighting and creating natural looks :D

No comments: