21 August 2012

2nd Time

Last 11th August, which coincides with the last day of school before the special term holiday starts, my mini department held our annual sungkai out. This is the 2nd time we held it and hope the bond in our department grew stronger than before. We intend to make this our annual event for our small department. Last year we went to Goldiana Lounge, OGH for our sungkai


This year round, I decided to have a change in the menu by trying out Indonesian food for our outing so I booked a table for 11 people (department members with their families) at Pondok Sari Wangi. It was a wise decision made indeed!!! The food there was so delicious!!! Pricing wise was BND12 (buffet style) for adult and BND6 for child (aged between 4-12 years old). Our money is so worth for the quality of food served there. Made me reminisce my time when I was at Surabaya just that this was way more delicious than what I had at Surabaya ;)


It was so stupid of me that I forgot to take pictures of the food served that night as I arrived late and was kinda hungry already. By the end of my meal when I wanted to take pictures, most of the food were gone *LOL* What I manage to take are only the group pictures of us :(



Group pic 1. Hjh Marhani's husband was not looking at the camera :p

Group Pic 2. Oh no!!! Hj Fairuz's daughter was being naughty ;)

No comments: