15 April 2012

Stress reliever :p

Hi everyone!!! It has been awhile since I blogged :p Was being kept busy with work :s Anyhows, here I am again to update :)) Went on a shopping spree tonight with my love as I was so stressed with my work today. Was at a swimming meet and was the referee for the day. Had to meet up with a stuck up bitch who uses the higher authority to get what she wants. She does not respect me as the referee at all!!! Was so pissed off that I made HB bring me out on a date. I checked out Shop at Sarah's which is at Seri Kiulap Mall. Boy~ Was it a good idea!!! LOL XDD Came back with a number of items. Wootttzzzz~


This place was introduced by a friend of mine who showed an Instagram picture of this place selling NYX products!!! When I entered the shop I was like a little girl who found her favourite toys to buy XDD This shop does not only sell NYX products, they also sell some Benefit products, Urban Decay products, Sephora products and Sigma products too!!! They don't sell the whole line but a few of the brand's hot shot products ;)



Stop with my talking and on to some makeup porn!!! Wakakakakaka~



The shop that I went to. Love the paper bag :)

My overall haul from Shop at Sarah's

My Sigma brush. Been aiming for this brush for quite awhile and finally I got my hands on it :))

Eye Primer. A number of Youtube gurus do rave about this product. So will give it a try for work tomoro ;)

The shade number of the eyeshadow base aka eye primer

Skin tone shade. This picture is taken without flash

Bought one of their liquid eyeliner to try out :p

My favourite haul of all!!! Eyeshadows palettes. This is way better than getting one NAKED palette or NAKED 2 palette at BND100++. These 3 palettes cost me less than BND100 and their colours are nearly similar to the NAKED palette or NAKED 2 palette :s

The different colours of the palettes

The colours in it :)) This is taken without flash

What I love most. FREEBIES!!! Kehkehkeh~

No comments: