I know I know. Practice makes perfect. I have tried a number of times but I tend to give up after a number of tries. Kekeke. This time I made the initiative to have another go for liquid liner again. So I bought this product also from Shop@Sarah's at Seri Kiulap Mall.
My say on this product - LOVE!!! Its really black and I have no problem lining my eyes. Woottzzz woootttzzz~~ Hahahaha. I so love this product :)) No more smudging of eyeliner. I always use cream/gel eyeliner and this always smudge onto my crease. I know my wedding MUA ever told me that to prevent those smudging use liquid is the best. It's just that my confidence wasn't there yet to use liquid. This time I have gathered my courage to use liquid :p
![]() |
| The liquid liner that I gained my confidence with ;) |

No comments:
Post a Comment