Going on to my next review which is on the NYX Eyeshadow Base. I have tried this product twice and both times the product disappoints me :( I tried it yesterday for work whereby I just applied the base and an eyeshadow over it. Working under the sun for 2hrs and my eyelids were creasing horrendously *OMG*
I tried it again today. This time I put an eye primer underneath the base. I used the Too Faced Insurance primer under the NYX eyeshadow base. I am already disappointed few months back when I first purchased the Too Faced Insurance primer as it creases on me. Thinking that it will work with an eyeshadow base on top of it, I experimented it today. To my disgrace, it was a FAILURE!!! My eyeshadows creased!!! Sigh =.="
I guess I can only use the eyeshadow base with Urban Decay primer underneath it. I shall try that tomorrow ;)
I guess I can only use the eyeshadow base with Urban Decay primer underneath it. I shall try that tomorrow ;)
![]() |
| The eyeshadow base. Bought it from Shop@Sarah's which is at Seri Kiulap Mall. |
![]() |
| I got the skin tone colour. Costs me BND16.90 |


No comments:
Post a Comment