27 November 2011

Look Of The Day 25/11/11 - Spot the Pink

Another one of my bestfriend, Veronica got married two days ago and I created a look just to match with the dress that I wore for her reception. Nothing outrageous as my dress is mostly black with pink/peach flowers thus the name of this look above :p Since the reception was a night reception, so I had created a soft pink smokey look ^^ Enjoy the pictures :D


Nothing too drastic for this LOTD :p

Smoked out the corners but then I love the peeking pink there at the outer crease *LOL*

No outrageous lashes to go with it too :p

Spot the pink!!!

My overall look. I had my hair done too!!! LOL XDD I love the volume!!!

Eyes:
UD Primer Potion
Coastal Scents 88 Prism Palette
UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
  MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara
Maybelline Unstoppable Brow Liner
Fake eyelashes from Winmark

Face:
MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
Model In A Bottle Setting Spray

Cheeks:
NARS Blush in Orgasm
MAC Matte Blush in Emote

Lips:
  MAC Lip Gloss in Frozen Dream (Limited Edition) 

No comments: