Created another smokey look (again!) to attend a wedding reception. I could have played more with other colours but then the time I have to create this look was kinda limited so I go for the rushing but function look aka smokey eyes :p Enjoy the pictures :D
 |
| Not too glamorous on the lashes |
 |
| Lashes are thinly separated |
 |
| Simple and fast eye look for a function |
 |
| These lashes are perfect for those who wants the length but not the intensity to be glamorous |
 |
The overall look ^^
Eyes:
UD Primer Potion
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
MAC Eye Kohl Pencil in Fascinating
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara
Maybelline Unstoppable Brow Liner
Fake eyelashes from Winmark
Face:
MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
Model In A Bottle Setting Spray
Cheeks:
NARS Blush in Orgasm
MAC Matte Blush in Emote
Lips:
AVON Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Nude
NARS Lipgloss in Pillow Talk |
No comments:
Post a Comment