07 November 2011

First time


Last Saturday night, Veronica's friends and I celebrated hen's night for her as her wedding is coming up soon. We had a marvellous night. We checked in to an Executive Suite at the Empire Hotel & Country Club. The room is so marvellous that it took my breath away. The room costs around BND600+ per night but we manage to get it for less than BND500 as one of Veronica's friend is a member there and that she also has a discount voucher for it :) Veronica and I checked in early as Veronica's plan was wanting to swim but too bad the weather that day does not permit us to do so :s
Throughout the night we had lots of fun and there were laughters everywhere. Veronica was also a sporting bride!!! The games conducted were so SIOK!!! I even won a prize for the second fastest in removing a condom from a cucumber *LOL* Below are some pictures taken during the night. 



I started snapping away once we entered the room :p This is the living room. The balcony is just straight ahead

The dining area

A small pantry area. No utensils at all :s

Toilet

The NOT flat screen tv in Empire?!?

The bedroom and toilet

The build in closets. I WANT!!!

I love this view :D

The bathroom

The bath tub. I like this!!!

Left - shower. Right - toilet

The bride-to-be reading all the complimentary stuffs given to those who checked in :) Here we are waiting for our complimentary high tea ^^

Our complimentary cakes for high tea :D

My coffee. Delicious!!!

View from our seat. It was a REALLY windy day :s

After high tea, we had to open our balcony door as our room was too cold =.="

Drinks for the night

My mum's specialty :p

Everyone digging in!!!

Makan time :D

Snacks are available also ^^

These kuehs are delicious also

Test 1 2 3 for using timer

Yay!!! Group photo 1

Group photo 2!!!

No comments: