Was in a creative mood to create looks for 2 consecutive days :) And for both looks I played with black. Some might say its extreme for day time look but for me WHO CARES!!! Hahahaha~ Just in the mood to create such look and wore it to WORK :p
The pictures below are the first LOTD I created :)
![]() |
| This is my 21/06/2011 look~ |
![]() |
| Played with my Barry M Dazzle Dusts |
![]() |
| I called this the Purple Dazzle look |
![]() |
| Smoked it out with 2 purples and 1 very dark green |
![]() |
Eyes:
UD Eye Primer Barry M Dazzle Dust - 2 purples & 1 dark green
Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Prism Palette - skin tone colour as highlight
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Maybelline Volume Express Mascara
Face:
MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation MAC Loose Powder MAC Studio Finish Concealer MAC Mineralize Skin Finish
Cheeks: MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby MAC Matte Blush in Emote Lips: NARS Lipgloss in Pillow Talk |
Below here are the pictures of my 2nd LOTD that I created on 22/06/2011. Here I was being bold also combining colours all from my Coastal Scents 88 eyshadow prism palette :)
![]() |
| Good combination of colours :p |
![]() |
| Played with black again |
![]() |
| Black is used to create the dark pinkish at the outer corner |
![]() |
| I call this my "Go For It" look ^^ |
![]() |
| Eyes: UD Eye Primer Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadows Prism Palette MAC Fluidline in BlacktrackMaybelline Volume Express Mascara
Face: MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation MAC Loose Powder MAC Studio Finish Concealer MAC Mineralize Skin Finish
Cheeks:
MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby MAC Matte Blush in Emote
Lips: NARS Lipgloss in Pillow Talk |
No comments:
Post a Comment