07 June 2011

Lee Lee & Jacky 04/06/2011

Last weekend was a WEDDING reception night as HB and I were invited for two weddings on a Saturday night and Sunday night. Here I would like to post up pictures for the Saturday night wedding between Lee Lee & Jacky whom are HB's friends :) Lovely wedding with not much of a crowd. Enjoy the pictures.


Stage backdrop


Menu card


Last dish had me scared -.-"



Our table number. Initially we were being told by the family members of the bride that we were to sit on table number 14 but then we were shoo-ed to another table by the friends of the bride to another table saying that table number 14 is fully booked. We were like so blur O.o Gosh~ Bad ushering done here *ppffttt*


Before the reception starts, my IRabito also want to pose *LOL*


Pose with the flower petals on the table ^^


Me & HB. After this picture was taken, HB took my camera and started taking pictures of others O.o


Pei & Me



Hong (HB's cousin) & her HB


Ming Han, daughter & Wan Chyi :)


Updating Facebook :p


Two of HB's friends eagerly waiting for the bride & groom to walk in so can take their picture



Edgar as the emcee for the night. My favourite wedding emcee ^^



1st walk in~



Head straight to the stage and cut cake



1st dish


2nd dish


3rd dish


4th dish


5th dish


6th dish. There were 2 more dishes after this but I had to drag my HB to go home as I have to be prepared for the following day's makeup & wedding reception.


2nd walk in by the bride & groom. I LOVE the gown colour ^^

No comments: