07 June 2011

Look Of The Day 05/06/2011 - Smoke it out 2

Attended HB's best friend wedding last Sunday and this is the best look I can create within 1hr after my makeup job. Only thing missing are my fake eyelashes *huhuhu* I know its another smokey look but this is the best I can come up with based on my attire I wore for the reception. Anyhows, enjoy the pictures :)







Wished I had the extra time to put on fake eyelashes :s


Eyes:

UD Eye Primer

Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadows Warm Palette

UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black

Maybelline Volume Express Mascara

Maybelline Unstoppable Brow Liner


Face:

MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation

MAC Loose Powder

MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish


Cheeks:

MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty

MAC Matte Blush in Emote


Lips:

AVON Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Nude

NARS Lipgloss in Pillow Talk

2 comments:

Dini Arisha said...

I like this one. What camera do usually use to take pics? Btw so many wedding! I guess its the wedding month this month.

Unknown said...

Thanks ^^ I just used a Sony camera DSCW300 Cyber Shot Digital Camera. Its no longer available. I have had this camera for nearly 5 yrs already :) But I love the function though. I know this month so many wedding. Then comes my vacation then next month also got wedding :s