09 May 2011

Look Of The Day 09/05/2011

I have been wanting to try yellow for work and I finally pull one out today *hehehehe* Loved the outcome that I decided to make it my LOTD :) This look was also partly inspired by my outfit that I wore to work in the morning. This look is what I would call "You are my sunshine". Enjoy the pictures ^___^


The yellows are so soft that it does not scream out attention


Love the outcome


On one side of my eye



Winged out eyeliner but not that dramatic


The overall look



Eyes:

UD Eye Primer

Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadows Prism Palette

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

Maybelline Volume Express Mascara


Face:

MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation

MAC Loose Powder

MAC Studio Finish Concealer

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish


Cheeks:

MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

MAC Matte Blush in Emote


Lips:

AVON Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Nude

NARS Lipgloss in Pillow Talk

No comments: