29 May 2011

Introducing...

Last two weeks ago was our 4th ROM anniversary and I wanted an IPhone from HB. He pretended not to know what I want. Imagine after our anniversary dinner at Secret Recipe, The Mall, he asked me what I want and I told him straight forward what I want and he pretended not to listen to me :( But then the following day he got me an Iphone :p Here I am presenting my anniversary gift from my man with its new accessory :D


IPhone 4 White


HB got the side bumper for my IPhone


But I wanted something cute


This particular seller contacted me thru FB and told me that she got sell this Rabito casing. This is where her stock comes from :)


Got it in blue cos its my favourite colour ^^


And it has a furry tail *cute*


Changing my IPhone's clothes and this is its new look *smiling widely*


*cute cute cute!!!*

2 comments:

Dini Arisha said...

Hahahaha the packaging is sooo cute! It makes me wanna sell off my iphone 3gs and get the iphone4! hahaha

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha~ Cute yea ^^ There is even such casing for IPhone 3GS :)