29 May 2011

Back ups

I thought I can resist myself from buying more makeup stuffs online since the implementation of the new rules on getting makeup stuffs from online BUT that still can't stop me from buying makeup BRUSHES!!! LOL XDD I was so tempted to get back up brushes since few months ago as I noticed a number of my makeup brushes has turned to nearly horrible :s So presenting my FIRST online purchases for this year :p


*ALL items are bought with my own money from Coastal Scents**


My package from the postal office


Pink wrapper in it. Opened it earlier for customs check.


All of the items I ordered from Coastal Scents :)


Flat buffer brush for my foundation application. Had this one already but this is just as a back up.


Had been craving for this shader brush quite a while. Finally have it!!! And to think I bought 2 so I can keep one as spare *LOL*


Its a chisel shader brush so I can apply eyeshadows easily on my lower lid :D



Another back up brush for me. Taklon liner brush


Perfect for applying my gel eyeliner :D


Concealer brush as a back up also


Synthetic concealer brush


Eyeshadow brush also as a back up :p


Its kinda big :s


Got a pro kabuki brush as a back up for my MAC kabuki brush



Wanna try out their eyelash curler ^^


Freebie!!!!


Very nice colour~ Will try to do a look with this colour :D

No comments: