18 July 2010

On a Sunday ^____^

Went to Maktab Sains Carnival. Pictures there were taken while I was there. At 2pm, Jacyntha & I attended a basic makeup class at Telanai conducted by Naqiyah Ishaaq. Learned some new stuffs :)

HB was in charge of the pony ride :)

Run here and there

This pony decided to ignore the horses :p

Then the horses joined the pony

Two DJ's in charge of stage performance

DJ Daffy of Kristal FM and DJ Nana from I don't know where *LOL*

Then Fakrul Razi was in the house too

Singing acapella to "Umbrella"

Feeling hot, he took off his sunglasses :p

Attended a class conducted by Naqiyah Ishaaq herself :D

Naqiyah's makeup stuffs for the lesson :)

For students usage

Moisturiser / Base

Finding the correct foundation colour

Test See :p

Foundation & concealer

Liquid concealer by Maybelline

Full cover concealer

Dabbing on loose powder to set the foundation & concealer

Blending out the colours

Handheld mirror to see our makeup

Had Naqiyah's help to put on fake eyelashes

Then I tried to do it myself ^^

Putting on eyelash for the other side

Putting it on without the help of Naqiyah :)

All done :p

Jacyntha, Naqiyah & Me

Posing at a side of the studio *lovely colours*

Then Jacyntha also wanna pose :D

Me & my guru ^^

Jacyntha peace (Y), Me no peace :p

Jacyntha no peace, Me peace (Y)

No comments: