13 July 2010

Another one & Look of The Day 13/07/2010

It has been awhile since I have a picture entry so today I am presenting 2 things to post here :)


Firstly, I have purchased this new Loreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base. It is basically a face primer that is suitable for any skin types. I have heard review that it is good for oily skin too. So off I go purchasing it from E-Bay and it has arrived after 3 weeks :D

Another brown packet for me :) Hate it that it is not in a bubble wrapper package :@

The look of the primer

Brunei does not have this line of products :(

Look at the tip of the cream *cute*


Another entry that I would like to mention for today is that I finally have another LOTD after being missing in action for quite awhile :p. This is due to that some makeups that I have done were not satisfying for me thus it does not become my LOTD. Today is something I found interesting with greens :)

Overall look :)

Subtle green

Loved this too the max!!!

Should have add on mascara :p

That was pure blending done to get the colours this nice :)

*aawwww*

Need to practice more so I can get better :p

No comments: