06 July 2010

Boredom strikes

I woke up from my short nap today after work and come to find that Facebook and Youtube can't be open. Arghhh!!! I m totally bored now and I need some entertainment *LOL* I haven't been updating myself here these days cos I was just plain lazy to do it plus there was no news to update too. Well, for today out of boredom I decided to pen a little in here :p

This upcoming weekend will be a long holiday due to a public holiday that falls on a Saturday so we are going to have Friday till Sunday off. I have applied for leaving out of state for the weekend and I hope I could go somewhere with my friends :) Well, as for this coming Thursday night, me and my friends will be having a small potluck party together with playing gin rummy. I hope I do not lose badly for that night XD Then hopefully for the long weekend off, we could go off to Miri to spend our time ;)

Then the following week's weekend, I have a colleague's wedding to attend and also a makeup class in the afternoon. HB will be working on that particular Sunday. Pity him. Work on Sunday from 8am till 5pm!!! So since he will be at work, I decided to join a makeup class with my bestie, Jacyntha :D

Feels like two weekends I am packed with activities!!! Hahahahaha~

What the b*&^%$ h*&^% is wrong with Facebook and Youtube???

No comments: