25 June 2010

XL

One of my bestie, Ah Lu invited me to lunch yesterday at Madang Complex. We went to this restaurant called Naili's which is just in front of the Jade Kopitiam. Ah Lu has been hearing from her friends that this Naili's place served good "ayam penyet" so she decided that she wants to try. I decided to come along too just to taste if the "ayam penyet's sambal" is spicy or not to compliment the "ayam penyet".

After looking at the menu and ordering our food, I can say that I am satisfied with the "ayam penyet's sambal" and my XL size drink!!! Hahahaha~ And to think the XL drink costs me only BND3. So worth it!!! Pictures below shall explain what I meant :)

My XL size orange juice. Look at the height of the straw with the XL cup :s

Comparing it with Ah Lu's teh tarik (normal size glass)

Comparing the size of the drinks :p

Our lunch~ "Ayam Penyet". I really love the "sambal". It is my kick :)

Ah Lu is also happy with her lunch :)

No comments: